- Full Specification
All-in-One Electric Motor Generation 2.0
The all-in-one 250W integrated electric rear hub motor and battery weighs in at just 3.5 kg. This will transform your Hummingbird into an E-bike capable of a 40-50 km assisted ride with a maximum assisted speed setting of 25 km/h.
The charger connects to the rear wheel axle and takes only 3 hours to fully charge, the regenerating braking function also charges the battery whilst riding.
The replaceable, built-in battery has 3,000 cycles. This amazing piece of Italian engineering in a single hub has the highest energy/weight ratio on the market and is the perfect pairing for the Hummingbird.
The Gen 2.0 has 50% more torque so is even smoother and stronger. It has a remote Bluetooth 5.1 remote control to change power modes and activate the sprint assist to power up hills.
BitConnect - The new Bitride Smartphone App
The App enables you to adjust the motor-assist level, top speed and regenerative braking function.
Furthermore, it will display your speed, battery status and engine power, and even help with navigation or with locating your Hummingbird. The Active Electronic locking system provides extra security.
How the App Works
To start your Electric Hummingbird motor, simply ride the electric road bike up to 8 km/h, backpedal a full three revolutions then turn on and off using the remote control.
The App is simple to download to a smartphone and connects to the motor and remote control via Bluetooth 5.1.
By registering your Hummingbird through the App, you can access customer care services and live diagnostics.
WEIGHT: 10.3kg - 22,7 pounds
GEARING: 65 Gear inches, 5.20 meter development
- Motor Power: 250W
- Full Battery Range: 50+Km
- Battery Capacity: 158Wh
- Assisted Speed: 25Km/h maximum
- Brake Levers: CNC ultralight
- Cables: Jagwire ultra-slick cables with polished stainless steel inner cables
- Seatpost: Full Carbon with Titanium hardware
- Seatclamp: CNC design 41mm
- Crankset: Shimano Alfine Hollowtech 170mm crank arm length
- Chainring: 48 teeth with integrated CNC chain guard
- Rear Sprocket: 12 tooth thread on
- Wheelset: Ultra-light aluminium alloy with butted spokes and sealed bearings ISO 349 mm wheel size
- Pedals: Quick release with sealed bearings
- Grips: Ultra light EVA foam
- Handlebars: Full Carbon 520mm wide with a 50mm rise to allow adjustment of reach
- Seat: Ultra light Carbon rails with a 130mm width, high density padding and ergonomic cut-out for better comfort
- Brake Calipers: Shimano BR-R451 Super SLR dual pivot design keeps operating friction to a minimum, improving braking performance. Durable quick release for fast and easy wheel removal.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit sealed bearing unit
- Chain: YBN super light hollow pin design, nickel plated for longer service
- Tyres: High performance Schwalbe Kojak with Kevlar bead, puncture protection and reflective band for high visibility 16" 32 -349
- Approximate Folded Dimensions: 117x60x20 Centimeters - 46x23x8 Inches
- Maximum Weight Limit: 110 kg - 243 Pounds
BOOK A TEST RIDE
Book a test ride at the Hummingbird head office at Prodrive in Banbury.
- the lightest
- Hand made
FOR THE CITY